Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you all the key skills and competencies you need to become an effective strategic manager. As with the Diploma, the Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will qualify you for full CMI membership, as well as taking you another step closer towards achieving Chartered Manager status.
Exploring a range of topics, including financial management and planning, strategic project management and risk management strategies, the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma is best suited to senior management professionals with responsibility for translating organisational strategy into effective performance. If you’d like to build your confidence and ability as a leader, or if you’re seeking to certify your existing skills, you can choose from a diverse range of units in order to tailor the Level 7 Extended Diploma to your interests or professional needs.
With a study period of 24 months and a total qualification time of 660 hours, the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a thorough and comprehensive route to becoming a successful strategic leader.
To successfully achieve the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma, you will need to complete a total of 66 credits. To make up the credits needed to pass, you will need to complete all units from Group A and a minimum of 18 credits from Group B, from the selection below:
- Personal Development as a Strategic Manager (6 Credits)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (7 Credits)
- Financial Management (7 Credits)
- Strategic Information Management (9 Credits)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (9 Credits)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (10 Credits)
- Financial Planning (6 Credits)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (6 Credits)
- Strategic Project Management (6 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (7 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership Practices (7 Credits)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (7 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (8 Credits)
- Strategic Planning (9 Credits)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (9 Credits)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (9 Credits)
- Introduction to Strategic Management & Leadership (10 Credits)