Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you all the key skills and competencies you need to become an effective strategic manager. As with the Diploma, the Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will qualify you for full CMI membership, as well as taking you another step closer towards achieving Chartered Manager status.
Exploring a range of topics, including financial management and planning, strategic project management and risk management strategies, the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma is best suited to senior management professionals with responsibility for translating organisational strategy into effective performance. If you’d like to build your confidence and ability as a leader, or if you’re seeking to certify your existing skills, you can choose from a diverse range of units in order to tailor the Level 7 Extended Diploma to your interests or professional needs.
With a study period of 24 months and a total qualification time of 640 hours, the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a thorough and comprehensive route to becoming a successful strategic leader.
To complete the CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma, you will need to select a combination of units achieving a minimum of 640 TQT. A minimum of 420 TQT must be selected from Group A and 220 from either Group A or B.
- Strategic Leadership (36 GLH / 110 TUT)
- Leading and Developing People to Optimise Performance (34 GLH / 100 TUT)
- Collaboration and Partnerships (18 GLH / 70 TUT)
- Developing Organisational Strategy (30 GLH / 90 TUT)
- Leading Strategic Change (24 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Finance for Strategic Leaders (32 GLH / 90 TUT)
- Organisational Design and Development (26 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Strategic Risk Management (24 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Strategic Management of Data and Information (24 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Marketing Strategy (30 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Entrepreneurial Practice (32 GLH / 90 TUT)
- Strategic Management Project (24 GLH / 100 TUT)
- Applied Research for Strategic Leaders (18 GLH / 70 TUT)
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders (24 GLH / 90 TUT)
- Strategic Approaches to Equality Diversity and Inclusion (24 GLH / 80 TUT)
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing (18 GLH / 70 TUT)
- Principles of Contracting and Procurement (21 GLH / 60 TUT)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability (20 GLH / 60 TUT)
- Leading Quality Management (25 GLH / 70 TUT)
- Principles and Practices of Policy Development (20 GLH / 60 TUT)
- Coaching Skills for Leaders (15 GLH / 70 TUT)
- Principles and Practices of Ethical Decision Making (18 GLH / 60 TUT)