Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills. A Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, taking you another step towards Chartered Manager status.
Covering a range of topics, including financial management and planning, strategic project management and risk management strategies, the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership is ideal for individuals with responsibility for translating organisational strategy into effective performance. If you’d like to build your confidence and ability as a leader, or if you’re seeking to certify your existing skills, you can choose from a diverse range of units to tailor the Level 7 Diploma to your interests or professional needs.
With a study period of 18 months and a total qualification time of 390 hours, the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership distance learning course is a comprehensive and detailed study route to becoming a successful senior manager.
To successfully achieve the CMI Level 7 Diploma, you will be required to complete a minimum of 39 credits. To make up the credits needed to pass, you can select a combination of any units from Group A and Group B:
- Personal Development as a Strategic Manager (6 Credits)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (7 Credits)
- Financial Management (7 Credits)
- Strategic Information Management (9 Credits)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (9 Credits)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (10 Credits)
- Financial Planning (6 Credits)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (6 Credits)
- Strategic Project Management (6 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (7 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership Practices (7 Credits)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (7 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (8 Credits)
- Strategic Planning (9 Credits)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (9 Credits)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (9 Credits)
- Introduction to Strategic Management & Leadership (10 Credits)