Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) The Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership have been developed for practicing or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes and who have day-to-day operational activities as a key part of their roles. This qualification gives managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
Providing an overview of the roles and responsibilities required for managers, the Award will develop the skills required for this level of responsibility.
With CMI being the only chartered professional body in the field of management and leadership, you can rest assured that CMI courses are of the highest quality and will demonstrate your leadership capabilities across a range of industries to employers.
With a study period of 3 months and a total qualification time of 40 hours, the CMI Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership is a short and concise route which aims to give you the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
To successfully achieve the CMI Level 3 Award in Principles of Management and Leadership, learners must complete at least one unit to a minimum of 40 TUT hours (Total Unit Time) to achieve this qualification.
- 301 – Principles of Management and Leadership (TUT – 68)
- 302 – Managing a Team to Achieve Results (TUT – 53)
- 303 – Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role (TUT – 43)
- 304 – Principles of Communication in the Workplace (TUT – 42)
- 305 – Building Stakeholder Relationships Using Effective Communication (TUT – 40)
- 306 – Principles of Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Working Practices (TUT – 53)
- 307 – Developing the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of Individuals and Teams (TUT – 34)
- 308 – Managing Volunteers (TUT – 49)
- 309 – Responding to Conflict in the Workplace (TUT – 23)
- 310 – Supporting Teams and Individuals Through Change (TUT – 42)
- 311 – Contributing to the Delivery of a Project (TUT – 55)
- 312 – Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results (TUT – 40)
- 313 – Developing and Sharing Good Practice (TUT – 42)
- 314 – Managing Budgets and Resources (TUT – 50)
- 315 – Principles of Health and Safety in a Work Setting (TUT – 52)
- 316 – Monitoring Quality to Improve Outcomes (TUT – 47)
- 317 – Supporting the Delivery of Customer Service (TUT – 41)
- 318 – Managing Data and Information (TUT – 45)
- 319 – Managing Meetings (TUT – 31)
- 320 – Presenting for Success (TUT – 48)
- 321 – Managing Own Personal and Professional Development (TUT – 45)
For further information on the topics covered within each unit, please Download the course brochure or get in touch with a member of the course advisory team.