Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you a broader knowledge of effective management skills, while focusing on the specific management areas relevant to you and your workplace.
Designed for practising senior managers who have responsibility for translating organisational strategy into effective performance, the CMI Level 7 Certificate requires you to evaluate the implementation of your organisational strategy. If you’d like to build your confidence and ability as a leader, or if you’re seeking to certify your existing skills, you can choose from a diverse range of units to tailor the CMI Level 7 certificate to you. You can choose to study topics such as financial management and planning, strategic project management and developing risk management strategies.
With a study period of 18 months and a total qualification time of 130 hours, the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a concise yet rewarding route to becoming a successful senior manager.
To successfully achieve the CMI Level 7 Certificate, you will be required to complete a minimum of 13 credits. To make up the credits needed to pass, you can choose from the following units:
- Personal Development as a Strategic Manager (6 Credits)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (7 Credits)
- Financial Management (7 Credits)
- Strategic Information Management (9 Credits)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (9 Credits)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (10 Credits)
- Financial Planning (6 Credits)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (6 Credits)
- Strategic Project Management (6 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (7 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership Practices (7 Credits)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (7 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (8 Credits)
- Strategic Planning (9 Credits)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (9 Credits)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (9 Credits)
- Introduction to Strategic Management & Leadership (10 Credits)
You can select a combination of any units from Group A and Group B.