Is this course suitable for me?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is an in-depth, comprehensive qualification that will equip you with a greater understanding of strategic leadership by covering a broad framework of units.
Designed for practising senior managers with a wide range of responsibilities, such as converting organisational strategy into effective performance, the CMI Level 7 Award provides guidance on the different areas of strategic management. If you’d like to build your leadership skills, you can choose from a diverse range of units and tailor this Level 7 Award in Leadership and Management to your current level of experience, professional goals and interests.
CMI is the only chartered professional body in the field of management and leadership, so when you study the CMI Level 7 Award, you can rest assured that this qualification will prove a valuable and rewarding investment.
With a study period of 6 months and a total qualification time of 60 hours, the CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a concise yet practical route to becoming a successful senior manager.
To successfully achieve the CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership, you will need to complete a minimum of 6 credits. To make up the credits needed to pass, you can choose a combination of any of the CMI Level 7 units, as follows:
- Personal Development as a Strategic Manager (6 Credits)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (7 Credits)
- Financial Management (7 Credits)
- Strategic Information Management (9 Credits)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (9 Credits)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (10 Credits)
- Financial Planning (6 Credits)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (6 Credits)
- Strategic Project Management (6 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (7 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership Practices (7 Credits)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (7 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (8 Credits)
- Strategic Planning (9 Credits)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (9 Credits)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (9 Credits)
- Introduction to Strategic Management & Leadership (10 Credits)
Students can choose any combination of units from Group A and Group B.