Is this ILM course suitable for me?
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 5 Diploma focuses on key management principles. This course will provide you with the skills to be able to contribute to the development of a strategic plan, design business processes, manage strategic change and provide expert leadership.
Designed for middle-managers seeking the next step of their career, the ILM Level 5 Diploma is the most comprehensive qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to improve your own leadership performance through action learning, and will become qualified in management problem solving and leadership decision-making skills.
With a study period of 30 months and a recommendation of 370 guided learning hours, the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management is a comprehensive and rewarding course, designed to give you a broad base of the skills required to be a successful senior leader. DLC is the only provider approved to deliver ILM diplomas to managers across the UK, meaning we’re the number one choice when it comes to securing your future.
To successfully achieve the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, you will be required to procure a minimum of 37 credits.
To make up the credits needed to pass, you can choose from the following ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management units:
- Understanding the Management of Facilities (2 Credits)
- Making Professional Presentations (2 Credits)
- Managing Improvement (3 Credits)
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Workplace (3 Credits)
- Making a Financial Case (3 Credits)
- Understanding Organisational Culture and Ethics (3 Credits)
- Managing Customer Relations (3 Credits)
- Managing Work Analysis (3 Credits)
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (4 Credits)
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (4 Credits)
- Developing Critical Thinking (4 Credits)
- Managing Individual Development (4 Credits)
- Managing Projects in the Organisation (4 Credits)
- Managing Information (4 Credits)
- Managing Resources (4 Credits)
- Leading Innovation and Change (5 Credits)
- Understanding the Organisational Environment (5 Credits)
- Becoming an Effective Leader (5 Credits)
- Managing Recruitment (5 Credits)
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance (6 Credits)
What our customers say
“Registering was easy. The induction call was informative and very helpful and the knowledge of the tutor is brilliant.“
– Viki Reid
“Found my experience to be friendly and insightful, coming away with the feeling that me succeeding is just as much their goal as my own.”
– Richard Trotman
“Support was readily available and very helpful, the feedback received from assignments, etc. was also very useful.”
– Kimberley Greenland