Is this ILM course suitable for me?
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 5 Certificate will build upon and broaden the skills a senior manager already has, giving them the practical techniques to excel as a strong and effective leader.
The benefits of an ILM qualification are endless. The Level 5 management course focuses on the development of an individual’s ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team, providing strategic leadership as well as improving day-to-day operational management, benchmarking their managerial skills and raising their profile within the organisation—making ILM Level 5 one of the best management qualifications to have.
The ILM Level 5 Certificate is aimed at those with considerable management experience and for those looking to take their next career step to the higher-ranking leadership positions within an organisation. Studying with ILM offers you real, practical and transferable skills that can be immediately implemented into the workplace.
With a study period of 18 months and a recommendation of 130 guided learning hours, the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management is the perfect preparation for successful transition into senior leadership.
To successfully achieve the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management, you will be required to complete a minimum of 13 credits.
To make up the 13 credits needed to pass, you can choose from the following ILM Level 5 course units:
- Understanding the Management of Facilities (2 Credits)
- Making Professional Presentations (2 Credits)
- Managing Improvement (3 Credits)
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Workplace (3 Credits)
- Making a Financial Case (3 Credits)
- Understanding Organisational Culture and Ethics (3 Credits)
- Managing Customer Relations (3 Credits)
- Managing Work Analysis (3 Credits)
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (4 Credits)
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (4 Credits)
- Developing Critical Thinking (4 Credits)
- Managing Individual Development (4 Credits)
- Managing Projects in the Organisation (4 Credits)
- Managing Information (4 Credits)
- Managing Resources (4 Credits)
- Leading Innovation and Change (5 Credits)
- Understanding the Organisational Environment (5 Credits)
- Becoming an Effective Leader (5 Credits)
- Managing Recruitment (5 Credits)
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance (6 Credits)
What our customers say
“Registering was easy. The induction call was informative and very helpful and the knowledge of the tutor is brilliant.“
– Viki Reid
“Found my experience to be friendly and insightful, coming away with the feeling that me succeeding is just as much their goal as my own.”
– Richard Trotman
“Support was readily available and very helpful, the feedback received from assignments, etc. was also very useful.”
– Kimberley Greenland