Is this course suitable for me?
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management will equip you with all the skills required of middle managers, allowing you to successfully take on higher levels of responsibility, such as planning and implementing change within your organisation.
With this ILM course, you will cover topics such as how to plan, allocate and organise work, how to manage projects and lead meetings, how to motivate people and improve performance, and how to manage change and create a culture of innovation. We offer a huge range of units to choose from for the ILM Level 4 Diploma, which allows you to tailor your studies to meet your career goals and interests.
With a study period of 30 months and a recommendation of 370 guided learning hours, the ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management is a detailed, comprehensive qualification that is exclusive to DLC Training.
The Diploma is the complete ILM Level 4 qualification, and is the best option to fully equip you with all the skills needed to take your management career to the next level. To successfully achieve the ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management, you will need to complete a minimum of 37 credits.
To earn credits, you can choose from a variety of units, including:
- Managing a Healthy and Safe Environment (2 Credits)
- Motivating People in the Workplace (2 Credits)
- Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace (3 Credits)
- Managing Meetings (3 Credits)
- Budgetary Planning and Control (3 credits)
- Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 Credits)
- Managing Marketing Activities (3 Credits)
- Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation (4 Credits)
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 Credits)
- Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 Credits)
- Managing Equality and Diversity in Own Area (4 Credits)
- Management Communication (4 Credits)
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (6 Credits)
- Understanding the Organisational Culture and Context (6 Credits)
- Managing Personal Development (6 Credits)
What our customers say
“Registering was easy. The induction call was informative and very helpful and the knowledge of the tutor is brilliant.“
– Viki Reid
“Found my experience to be friendly and insightful, coming away with the feeling that me succeeding is just as much their goal as my own.”
– Richard Trotman
“Support was readily available and very helpful, the feedback received from assignments, etc. was also very useful.”
– Kimberley Greenland