IoSCM Level 7 Supply Chain Courses
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is a leading provider of supply chain management qualifications across the globe. The Institute provides qualifications that cover every element of the supply chain, from procurement and production to warehousing and distribution. The courses also cover wider business topics which are essential when working within the commercial environment.
The Level 7 Supply Chain Management qualification has been designed by IoSCM for those working in senior management who are wanting to develop their strategic knowledge further, while formalising their experience within the supply chain industry.
IoSCM’s supply chain courses can be tailored entirely to you, by selecting units from the wide range available to benefit your personal career development.
Call our highly trained Course Advisors today to see how we can help you secure your dream job in supply chain senior management through a distance learning course from the Institute of Supply Chain Management. Get in touch on 0800 012 6770.
The qualifications are available in four different sizes, you can select the option most suited to your learning requirements.
||Minimum Credit Values
||Maximum Number of Units
||Course Duration (months)
You can select your units from the list below. The numbers before the units indicate their specific credit value. You can use the credit values as a guide to determine the number of units you select.
- 10 – Senior Strategic Business Planning
- 12 – Senior Strategic Management Principles
- 12 – Senior Strategic Global Procurement
- 12 – Senior Strategic Leadership
- 12 – Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 12 – Senior Strategic Quality Management
- 15 – Senior Strategic Manufacturing and Production Principles
- 15 – Senior Strategic Business Research
- 15 – Senior Strategic Warehousing and Inventory Management
- 15 – Senior Strategic Maritime Management
- 15 – Senior Strategic Change Management
- 15 – Senior Strategic Logistics and Transport
IoSCM course assessments are assignment based. You will complete a number of assignments for each unit, when you have passed all of your assignments you will have successfully completed the course. There are alternative assessment options that can be utilised to demonstrate your experience in the sector. Contact us for more information on assessment methods.