IoSCM Level 2 Supply Chain Courses
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is a leading provider of supply chain management qualifications across the globe. The Institute provides qualifications that cover every element of the supply chain, from procurement and production to warehousing and distribution. The courses also cover wider business topics which are essential when working within the commercial environment.
The Level 2 Introduction to Supply Chain qualification has been designed by IoSCM for those just starting out in their supply chain career. If you currently have little or no experience and are looking to grow your knowledge base within the supply chain field, this course is perfect for you.
IoSCM’s supply chain courses can be tailored entirely to you, by selecting units from the wide range available to benefit your personal career development.
Scroll down to view the core and optional units for the Level 2 IoSCM Supply Chain course. And, if you’re still not sure or need a couple of thing clarifying, give our dedicated team of Course Advisors a call on 0800 012 6770.
The qualifications are available in four different sizes, you can select the option most suited to your learning requirements.
||Minimum Credit Values
||Maximum Number of Units
||Course Duration (months)
You can select your units from the list below. The numbers before the units indicate their specific credit value. You can use the credit values as a guide to determine the number of units you select.
- 5 – Introduction to Costs and Resources in Business
- 5 – Introduction to the Purpose and Value of Internal Quality Assurance
- 6 – Introduction to Technologies Used Within Manufacturing Operations
- 7 – Introduction to the Principles of Supplier Relationships
- 8 – Introduction to Business Fundamentals
- 8 – Introduction to the Principles of Team Leadership
- 8 – Introduction to Customer Service Principles
- 8 – Introduction to Supplier Selection and Product Sourcing
- 9 – Introduction to International Trade and Freight Operations
- 9 – Introduction to the Movement of Goods Operations
- 9 – Introduction to the Principles of Team Development and Performance
- 10 – Introduction to Logistics Operations
- 10 – Introduction to Manufacturing, Planning and Control Operations
- 10 – Introduction to Ports and Shipping Operations
- 10 – Introduction to Supply Chain Operations
- 10 – Introduction to Procurement Principles
- 10 – Introduction to the Principles of Health and Safety in a Warehouse Environment
- 10 – Introduction to Warehousing and Inventory Processes
IoSCM course assessments are assignment based. You will complete a number of assignments for each unit, when you have passed all of your assignments you will have successfully completed the course. There are alternative assessment options that can be utilised to demonstrate your experience within the sector. Contact us for more information on assessment methods.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the IoSCM Level 2 Diploma in Supply Chain and Operations, read on below or get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.