IoSCM Level 3 Supply Chain Courses
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is a leading provider of supply chain management qualifications across the globe. The Institute provides qualifications that cover every element of the supply chain, from procurement and production to warehousing and distribution. The courses also cover wider business topics which are essential when working within the commercial environment.
The Level 3 Introduction to Supply Chain Management qualification has been designed by IoSCM for those working in the supply chain industry who are aspiring to progress into a first line management position.
IoSCM’s supply chain courses can be tailored entirely to you, by selecting units from the wide range available to benefit your personal career development.
The units are described below. If you’re unsure about the flexible concept IoSCM offer or if this course is the one for you, our dedicated Course Advisors offer support and guidance to help choose the right qualification for you. Give a member of the team a call today on 0800 012 6770.
The qualifications are available in four different sizes, you can select the option most suited to your learning requirements.
||Minimum Credit Values
||Maximum Number of Units
||Course Duration (months)
You can select your units from the list below. The numbers before the units indicate their specific credit value. You can use the credit values as a guide to determine the number of units you select.
- 5 – Introduction to Effective Client and Supplier Relationship Management
- 8 – Introduction to Procurement Management in Action
- 8 – Introduction to Lean Manufacturing Management
- 8 – Introduction to International Trade and Freight Management
- 8 – Introduction to Basic Finance Costing
- 8- Introduction to Transport Planning and Operations Management
- 10 – Introduction to Ship and Port Operations Management
- 10 – Introduction to Marketing
- 10 – Introduction to MRP/ERP Systems Management
- 10 – Introduction to Business Improvement Techniques
- 10 – Introduction to Customer Service Management
- 10 – Introduction to Inventory Process Management
- 10 – Introduction to Production Planning and Control Management
- 10 – Introduction to Managing Environmental Issues in Manufacturing
- 12 – Introduction to Business Management
- 12 – Introduction to Improving Team Performance
- 12 – Introduction to Procurement Processes Management
- 12 – Introduction to Manufacturing and Production Management
- 12 – Introduction to Procurement Management
- 12 – Introduction to Leadership
- 12 – Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management
- 12 – Introduction to Warehousing Operations Management
- 12 – Introduction to Logistics Management
IoSCM course assessments are assignment based. You will complete a number of assignments for each unit, when you have passed all of your assignments you will have successfully completed the course. There are alternative assessment options that can be utilised to demonstrate your experience in the sector. Contact us for more information on assessment methods.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the IoSCM Level 3 Award in Supply Chain and Operations, read on below or get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.