IoSCM Level 5 Supply Chain Courses
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is a leading provider of supply chain management qualifications across the globe. The Institute provides qualifications that cover every element of the supply chain, from procurement and production to warehousing and distribution. The courses also cover wider business topics which are essential when working within the commercial environment.
The Level 5 Supply Chain Management qualification has been designed by IoSCM for those working in the supply chain industry with first line management experience who are aspiring to progress into a middle management. It’s also perfect for those working in middle management already, who are wanting to develop their knowledge within their role.
IoSCM’s supply chain courses can be tailored entirely to you, by selecting units from the wide range available to benefit your personal career development.
If you’d like to know more, you can scroll down for a brief overview of the units involved or speakto one of our highly trained Course Advisors who are available to talk you through each qualification and ensure you choose the right one for you. Contact us on 0800 012 6770, today.
The qualifications are available in four different sizes, you can select the option most suited to your learning requirements
To enquire about the full range of units available, please contact one of our Course Advisors today.
||Minimum Credit Values
||Maximum Number of Units
||Course Duration (months)
You can select your units from the list below. The numbers before the units indicate their specific credit value. You can use the credit values as a guide to determine the number of units you select.
- 8 – Management of Environmental Considerations in Manufacturing
- 8 – Effective Business Development
- 10 – Management of Road Freight Operations
- 10 – Finance Management Principles
- 10 – Effective Project Management
- 10 – Managing Quality
- 10 – Managing the Movement of Goods
- 10 – Management of International Freight
- 10 – Management of International Trade
- 10 – Principles of Advanced Demand Management
- 10 – The Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- 12 – Effective Management of Transport
- 12 – Principles of Effective Leadership and Management
- 12 – Effective Operations Management Processes
- 12 – Management Information Systems
- 12- Inventory Management
- 12 – Management of Effective Customer Services
- 12 – Effective Business Management
- 12 – Management of Sea Freight Operations
- 12 – Procurement Management
- 12 – Human Resources and People Management
- 15 – Management of Ports and Shipping Operations
- 15 – Managing Innovation in the Supply Chain
- 15 – Planning and Control in Manufacturing and Production
- 15 – Supply Chain Management Methodology
- 15 – Warehouse Management Principles
- 15 – Logistics Operations Management
IoSCM course assessments are assignment based. You will complete a number of assignments for each unit, when you have passed all of your assignments you will have successfully completed the course. There are alternative assessment options that can be utilised to demonstrate your experience in the sector. Contact us for more information on assessment methods.