Interest free payment plans available
12 months of unbeatable support
Your success guaranteed
Is this AAT course suitable for me?
DLC Training offers the online AAT Level 3 Course in Bookkeeping. This level of AAT qualification builds on the skills you developed when completing the Bookkeeping course at Level 2.
Aimed at experienced bookkeepers, this online course will help you understand and gain the ability to complete more complex accounting disciplines such as double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets and software use.
If you successfully complete this qualification, you can apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AAT Bookkeeper status (AATQB).
Alongside AAT’s excellent international reputation, DLC Training offer a support package like no other. It’s the reason why we’re the number one choice. Throughout your distance learning journey and your AAT qualification, we offer consistent and valuable guidance. You can contact your Course Advisor, Mentor or Tutor in a variety of methods. Whatever suits you. You’re our focus and your success is our mission.
Unrivalled support package
Fully flexible study options
First class study materials and resources
Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
The purpose of the AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping is to ensure that students have the advanced bookkeeping skills necessary to work in a bookkeeping role or to progress to higher level accountancy. Students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to carry out advanced bookkeeping transactions and tasks in three mandatory units, assessed in three end-of-unit assessments:
- Apply the principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Implement procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current issues
- Prepare and record depreciation calculations
- Record period end adjustments
- Produce and extend the trial balance
Final Accounts Preparation
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders
- Produce accounts for partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
- Understand and apply VAT legislation requirements
- Accurately complete VAT returns and submit them in a timely manner
- Understand the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filling and payment
- Report VAT-related information within the organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Frequently Asked Questions
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Training’s professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE