Interest free payment plans available
24 months of unbeatable support
Your success guaranteed
Is this CIPS course suitable for me?
Strategically designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to take your career to the next level, the CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is ideal for those currently working in a Senior Buyer or management role. Not only will this course formalise your skills, it will develop your professional status and get you closer to achieving globally recognised MCIPS status.
From improving procedures to fulfilling objectives, a diploma in procurement and supply will equip you with all the skills you need to drive your career forward. This CIPS Advanced Diploma will teach you how to improve quality, enhance time efficiency, manage the supply chain and reduce costs.
Unrivalled support package available
Fully flexible study options
- First class study materials and resources
- Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
- Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
A CIPS Level 5 course consists of three compulsory units and two optional units, so you can shape your studies to suit your professional goals.
- Improving the Competitiveness of Supply Chains: when you study this unit, you’ll learn the processes needed to improve business performance
- Management in Procurement and Supply: this unit covers the various approaches to management, as well as the theories behind good management techniques
- Managing Risks in Supply Chains: on completion of this unit, you’ll be able to identify the level of risk in a supply chain, as well as finding ways to avoid and mitigate risk
Optional units (choose two)
- Sustainability in Supply Chains: this unit teaches you about the different aspects of sustainability and corporate social responsibilities
- Operations Management in Supply Chains: this unit exhibits the role you could have in influencing operations management, by building your knowledge across a range of key areas
- Category Management in Procurement and Supply: learn different approaches to strategic sourcing and category management, as well as how to instigate improvement
To find out more about achieving a certificate in procurement and supply operations with DLC Training, get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.
Frequently Asked Questions
To achieve your CIPS Qualification you will be required to take an exam for each unit of study. There are frequent opportunities for you to take your exams each year, with exam centres in easy to access locations around the world.
Achieving MCIPS status is the ultimate aim for many individuals studying CIPS Qualifications. To achieve MCIPS status you need to complete the Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Professional Diploma courses. Our expert course advisors can provide you with all of the information you need to understand what is required of you if you would like to have MCIPS status.
The CIPS Diploma is equivalent to a level 4 Qualification. This is the highest entry point students can begin their CIPS training (In exceptional circumstances CIPS will review applications to begin your training at a higher level). Speak with one of our knowledgeable course advisors to find out which level of CIPS course we recommend you begin your studies.
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Trainings professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE