Interest free payment plans available
18 months of unbeatable support
Your success guaranteed
Is this CIPS course suitable for me?
By studying a CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations, you will be able to establish strong foundations for the rest of your supply chain management career. Whether you are brand new to the industry, or would like to build on your existing skills, a Level 2 qualification will give you the knowledge you need to achieve your professional objectives.
On completion of this qualification, you will be equipped with skills in recognising and understanding the key transactional processes of supply chain management.
Unrivalled support package available
Fully flexible study options
- First class study materials and resources
- Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
- Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
CIPS courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, a globally recognised institution within the Procurement and Supply industry. This means your qualification will be sought after and valued by employers all over the world, improving your employability on an international scale.
Units You Can Study – Click each item to expand the unit content
- Understand the role of procurement and supply within organisations
- Understand the organisational impact of procurement and supply
- Know how products and services are received from suppliers and delivered to customers
- Know the stages of the sourcing process
- Understand the need for the effective and efficient administration of purchases made within external suppliers
- Know the importance of ethics and responsible procurement in organisations and supply chains
- Know the stakeholders in procurement and supply
- Know the key market factors that impact on a procurement and supply function
- Understand the techniques associated with successful and effective communication in procurement and supply
- Know approaches for conflict resolution with stakeholders in procurement and supply
- Know the key elements of effective inventory control
- Understand the principles and processes associated with effective logistics control
- Know how effective expediting can be achieved in procurement and supply
- Know the types of organisations and how they operate
- Know the components of contractual agreements
- Understand sources of information on suppliers and customers
- Understand pricing methods used for the purchasing of goods or services
- Understand the use of systems technology and databases and how they contribute to procurement and supply
- Know the types of systems for supplier selection, ordering and payment
- Know why quality management is important in procurement and supply
To find out more about achieving a certificate in procurement and supply operations with DLC Training, get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.
Frequently Asked Questions
To achieve your CIPS Qualification you will be required to take an exam for each unit of study. There are frequent opportunities for you to take your exams each year, with exam centres in easy to access locations around the world.
Achieving MCIPS status is the ultimate aim for many individuals studying CIPS Qualifications. To achieve MCIPS status you need to complete the Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Professional Diploma courses. Our expert course advisors can provide you with all of the information you need to understand what is required of you if you would like to have MCIPS status.
The CIPS Diploma is equivalent to a level 4 Qualification. This is the highest entry point students can begin their CIPS training (In exceptional circumstances CIPS will review applications to begin your training at a higher level). Speak with one of our knowledgeable course advisors to find out which level of CIPS course we recommend you begin your studies.
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Trainings professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE