Interest free payment plans available
24 months of unbeatable support
Your success guaranteed
Is this CIPS course suitable for me?
The Level 4 Foundation Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) is a valuable investment for anyone considering progressing to a more senior role within the supply chain management and procurement sector. This course focuses on organisational procedures and processes including planning, negotiation, risk management and data analysis.
Unrivalled support package available
Fully flexible study options
- First class study materials and resources
- Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
- Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
When you choose to complete a CIPS course, you will be working towards a qualification from the leading institution in supply chain and procurement training, which will be internationally recognised.
The CIPS Foundation Diploma in Procurement and Supply covers units including:
- Contexts of Procurement and Supply: understand the supply chains in which organisations operate and learn how to offer advice to stakeholders on the sourcing process
- Business Needs in Procurement and Supply: understand how to find procurement solutions which are the best value for money, and learn how to involve personnel in defining requirements
- Sourcing in Procurement and Supply: discover tools and techniques to assess sourcing options from external suppliers, and learn how to tell whether suppliers are commercially and technically capable
- Negotiating and Contracting in Procurement and Supply: learn about negotiating agreements with external organisations, and the legal terms involved with commercial agreements
- Managing Contracts and Relationships in Procurement and Supply: learn how to implement methods and structures to improve supplier relationships and performance, whilst ensuring that your organisation’s requirements are met
To find out more about achieving a diploma in procurement and supply with DLC Training, get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.
Frequently Asked Questions
To achieve your CIPS Qualification you will be required to take an exam for each unit of study. There are frequent opportunities for you to take your exams each year, with exam centres in easy to access locations around the world.
Achieving MCIPS status is the ultimate aim for many individuals studying CIPS Qualifications. To achieve MCIPS status you need to complete the Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Professional Diploma courses. Our expert course advisors can provide you with all of the information you need to understand what is required of you if you would like to have MCIPS status.
The CIPS Diploma is equivalent to a level 4 Qualification. This is the highest entry point students can begin their CIPS training (In exceptional circumstances CIPS will review applications to begin your training at a higher level). Speak with one of our knowledgeable course advisors to find out which level of CIPS course we recommend you begin your studies.
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Trainings professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE