Is this CILT course suitable for me?
DLC Training offer the CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport. This CILT qualification provides an introduction to logistics and transport. Students can specialise their distance learning course with a choice of optional units such as ‘Introduction to Planning and Operating Freight Transport’.
The logistics qualification was designed with the aim to give entry level students sound knowledge base upon which to build, as well as an introduction to the skills required for a long and successful career in the supply chain sector.
You can take a look at the CILT units in detail below, or if you require further information or to enquire about your eligibility, our friendly and highly trained Course Advisors are on hand to talk you through any questions. Give them a call on 0800 012 6770.
Studying with DLC Training provides an unrivalled support package. From the moment we receive your initial enquiry until your completion, you’ll have an expert team dedicated to supporting your online learning journey
This CILT course is tailored to suit the individual and the units cover a basis of logistics and transport to help you learn all the skills you will need to move forward into this industry. For the Level 2 Introductory Certificate in Logistics and Transport you will be required to complete 2 mandatory units and 2 optional units.
- Introduction to Logistics
- Introduction to Customer Service and MarketingOptional
- Introduction to Freight Transport Services
- Introduction to Planning and Operation of Freight Transport
- Introduction to Passenger Transport Services
- Introduction to Planning and Operating Passenger Transport
- Introduction to Warehousing & Inventory
- Introduction to Purchasing