Is this CILT course suitable for me?
DLC Training offer the CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logitstics and Transport. This CILT qualification provides an introduction to logistics and transport. Students can specialise their distance learning course with a choice of optional units such as ‘Introduction to Planning and Operating Freight Transport’.
It was designed with the aim to give entry level students sound knowledge base upon which to build, as well as an introduction to the skills required for a long and successful career in the Logistics and Transport sector.
You can take a look at the units in detail below, or if you require further information or to enquire about your eligibility, our friendly and high trained Course Advisors are on hand to talk you through any questions. Give them a call on 0800 012 6770.
Studying with DLC Training provides an unrivalled support package. From the moment we receive your initial enquiry until your completion, you’ll have an expert team dedicated to supporting your online learning journey.
This CILT Logistics and Transport Course can be taken at Award, Certificate or Diploma level; for the Certificate level, you will need to complete three course units:
- Introduction to Logistics
- Introduction to Customer Service and Marketing
- Introduction to Freight Transport Services
- Introduction to Planning and Operation of Freight Transport
- Introdcution to Passesnger Transport Services
- Introduction to Planning and Operating Passenger Transport
- Introduction to Warehousing & Inventory
- Introduction to Purchasing