£25000+ DOE (PRO-RATA Part-Time Available)
Job Type: Full time or Part time (flexible option)
At DLC Training, we take great pride in placing the student at the heart of everything that we do. Reflecting this, we offer an unrivalled support package that compliments the learner’s studies, and we are looking to grow the education team.
We are looking for an individual who has experience working within the HR Sector, a CIPD Qualification would be advantageous but is not essential, experience and attitude is the essential criteria we are looking for.
The main purpose of the position is to grade assessments submitted by the learners, engage with our learners on a one to one basis, use different communication methods to coach, mentor and guide learners through their studies, whilst at the same time developing learning content that will enhance the learner experience.
You will be joining a team of other professionals providing expertise and support to our learners to enable them to successfully achieve their professional qualification.
Full training will be provided.
THE ROLE KEY SUMMARY:
- Provide support, guidance and advice to learners via distance learning (email, direct messaging, telephone.
- Support students through exam periods.
- Develop material in line with industry requirement.
- Attend both internal and external meetings (PHE guidelines permitting).
- Create online, engaging resources to meet the needs using current e-learning methods such as images, graphics, video, audio, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats.
- Deliver Internal Quality Assurance for the learner on behalf of the organisation.
- Provide regular updates and reports to stakeholders.
- To own and drive the maintenance and development of the LMS to ensure that end users are engaged and can navigate content easily and intuitively.
ESSENTIAL KEY SKILLS:
- Ability to work at pace and prioritise tasks.
- Experience working in a HR environment
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal and comfortable communicating via various channels.
- Active listener that will engage with learners with empathy.
DESIRABLE KEY SKILLS:
- Qualified CIPD
- The ability to independently transform raw content and data received from subject matter experts into online learning content.
- Flexible schedule
- Company Pension Scheme
- Hybrid/remote learning opportunity