Interest free payment plans available
100% online fully supported learning
Your success guaranteed
Is the CIPD Level 3 Diploma in HR Practice suitable for me?
The Level 3 Diploma in HR Essentials is developed for those launching a career in HR, those already undertaking a supporting role in the HR department and want to develop their knowledge and career prospects or those who’s role entails certain elements of HR activity. To enrol in this Human Resources course with CIPD you don’t necessarily need any existing knowledge or qualifications.
Unrivalled support package
Fully flexible study options
First class study materials and resources
Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
The CIPD Level 3 Dioloma in HR Practice is made up of eight units.
Learners need to complete all core units and all optional units to achieve this qualification.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the CIPD Level 3 Diploma in HR Practice, read on below or get in touch with one of our Careers Advisors.
Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner (4 credits)
- Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be an effective HR or L&D practitioner
- Know how to deliver timely and effective HR/L&D services to meet users’ needs
- Be able to reflect on own practice and development needs and maintain a plan for personal development
Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information (2 credits)
- Understand what data needs to be collected to support HR practices
- Know how HR data should be recorded and stored
- Be able to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making
Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources (4 credits)
- Understand the purpose of an organisation and its operating environment
- Understand the structure, culture and functions of an organisation
- Understand how HR/L&D activities support an organisation
Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations (6 Credits)
- Understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship
- Understand the main individual rights that the employee has during the employment relationship
- Understand the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship
Supporting Change Within Organisations (3 credits)
- Understand why organisations need to change and how change affects organisations
- Understand the key factors involved in the change process and different approaches to managing change
- Understand the impact of change on employees and the role of HR
Resourcing Talent (6 credits)
- Be able to explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- Be able to identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Be able to contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- Understand the importance of effective induction
Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (6 credits)
- Be able to explain the link between organisational success, performance management and motivation
- Be able to explain the relationship between performance management and reward
- Be able to contribute to effective performance and reward management in the workplace
- Be able to conduct and reflect upon a performance review
Frequently Asked Questions
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Training’s professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?