Flexible Study Options
12 months of unbeatable support
Your success guaranteed
Is this AAT course suitable for me?
DLC Training offers the online AAT Level 3 Course in Accounting. This level of AAT qualification builds on the skills you developed when completing the Accounting course at Level 2. Students will focus on more complex accounting tasks, such as the formal preparation of accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, and cash management.
In this online course you will understand and gain the ability to complete more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, Advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
Our AAT Level 3 qualification is an excellent addition to your CV. Your relevent knowledge, skills and devotion to your professional development will make you a a highly sought after employee.
Alongside AAT’s excellent international reputation, DLC Training offers a support package like no other. It’s the reason why we’re the number one choice. Throughout your distance learning journey and your AAT qualification, we offer consistent and valuable guidance. You can contact your Course Advisor, Mentor or Tutor in a variety of methods. Whatever suits you. You are our focus and your success is our mission.
Unrivalled support package
Fully flexible study options
First class study materials and resources
Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
Learners need to complete all mandatory units listed and all exams to achieve this qualification.
- Apply the principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Implement procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current issues
- Prepare and record depreciation calculations
- Record period end adjustments
- Produce and extend the trial balance
Final Accounts Preparation
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders
- Produce accounts for partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
- Understand and apply VAT legislation requirements
- Accurately complete VAT returns and submit them in a timely manner
- Understand the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filling and payment
- Report VAT-related information within the organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Management Accounting: Costing
- Understand the purpose and use of management accounting within an organisation
- Apply techniques required for dealing with costs
- Apportion costs according to organisational requirements
- Analyse and review deviations from budget and report these to management
- Apply management accounting techniques to support decision making
Ethics for Accountants
- Understand the need to act ethically
- Understand the relevance to the accountant’s work of the ethical code for professional accounts
- Recognise how to act ethically in an accounting role
- Identify action to take in relation to unethical behavior or illegal acts
What our customers say
“Registering was easy. The induction call was informative and very helpful and the knowledge of the tutor is brilliant.“
– Viki Reid
“Found my experience to be friendly and insightful, coming away with the feeling that me succeeding is just as much their goal as my own.”
– Richard Trotman
“Support was readily available and very helpful, the feedback received from assignments, etc. was also very useful.”
– Kimberley Greenland
Frequently Asked Questions
To ensure our courses are accessible to as many individuals as possible we provide a number of affordable payment options to our students. These options include payment in full, Interest free credit and Monthly instalments.
Talk to one of our course advisors to decide which payment option works best for your personal circumstances.
Here at DLC Training, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Our student success rates are outstanding and we believe this is due to our unrivalled support packages. Every student studying with DLC Training has unlimited 1-2-1 access to our Industry expert Tutors, as well as the complete support of a student mentor who is on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your distance learning journey.
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of DLC Training’s professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.
We have partnered with the leading institutes to ensure we can support individuals working at every level of the career ladder to achieve their professional development aims. This means that we have progression routes available for all of our students. Why not talk to one of our expert course advisors to discuss the best route of progression for you?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE